scroll down
Back to Services


Living, working or expanding your company across the border is a complicated process with multiple legal and tax implications. We offer unique services to assist individuals and corporations in navigating this process and achieving their goals. We routinely assist those who want to travel, live, or work in the United States with immigration, work permit and visa services.

Immigration Services for Athletes & Entertainers

We have an expertise in assisting entertainers and athletes obtain rare visas available to those only in specialized fields such as the O-1B visa and EB-1 green cards for extraordinary ability and the P-1 visa for athletes and groups. Our special focus on sports and entertainment law means that we routinely handle these rare immigration matters which are not commonly considered by other immigration lawyers.

Immigration Services for Corporations

We also offer a range of immigration services for corporate clients. We provide US immigration, work permit and visa services for personal and corporate migration. We frequently assist with L-1 visas for employees of companies transferring to US subsidiaries, particularly at the time of a company’s initial expansion into the US. Our team takes the time to understand your goals and customize a solution to fit your needs.

We provide quality service in the following areas:

  • TN Visa (under NAFTA)
  • O-1 Visas (extraordinary ability)
  • P-1 Visa (US Immigration for athletes)
  • L-1 Inter-company transfers
  • Green Card Applications
  • Naturalization
  • Citizenship/Green Card renunciations

Contact us for assistance with Immigration Matters

The US Immigration system is characterized by extremely complex and onerous rules and regulations. Our expertise lies in navigating that complexity. Contact us about making your transition across the border as smooth as possible. We offer services to clients in the US, Canada and around the world.  Contact us online to learn more about how we can help or call us at (905) 695-1269 or toll free at (877) 275-4792